Microsoft 365 Copilot
Quick, successful adoption of Microsoft 365 Copilot will be a major competitive differentiator for organisations across all industries. We’re here to work together to build your confidence in AI and the unlock the potential it holds for your organisation.
What you need to know:
- Copilot inherits your existing Microsoft 365 security, privacy, identity and compliance policies
- Your data is logically isolated and protected within your Microsoft 365 tenant, and always within your control
- At the tenant level, Copilot respects individual and group permission policies.
How we can work together on your Copilot journey:
- Quorum Copilot Readiness Assessment: 10-days
- Comprehensive review of your existing data governance policies and configurations with recommendations on any identified remediations.
- A full review of the following components of Microsoft 365 and your Copilot Readiness:
- Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise
- Microsoft Entra ID
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Loop
- Update channels
- Network requirements
- License requirements
We’ll work with you to gain deep understanding of the data security measures that should be in place for effective adoption.
- Information Architecture
- External system data integration approach
- Copilot extensions and plugins
- SharePoint and OneDrive Policies
- Data Loss Prevention
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Microsoft Purview Information Protection
- Conditional Access
- Mobile Applications Management & App Protection
A comprehensive approach
We’re here to help you plan your Cloud migration. Copilot will only work with data that is in the cloud. We’ll map out your current on prem and/or legacy systems and design a pathway to migrate your data and information.
We’re your experts in Security. Together, we’ll review your information security settings and sensitive data controls. Identify gaps and provide recommendations for an uplift to your information security before it’s exposed to AI.
We’ll give you the structure for strong content governance. Review existing content and governance controls, create content governance plan/strategy.
We’re experts in optimisation including 3rd party integration. Explore making data in 3rd party systems visible to Copilot by integrating using Microsoft 365 Graph Connectors.
Whether you opt for our Copilot Readiness Assessment, or just want to talk to the Quorum team about optimising your M365 environment we’re here so you can make an informed decision around next steps to realise value with Copilot.