A modern approach to
Industry-leading IT experts reporting for service.
Looking for a team you can trust? Let’s get to know each other.
We know that entrusting others to run your operational IT function is no small decision. We’re focused on doing the right thing – not because it’s the easiest way to work, but because it’s part of the Quorum culture. Prioritising honesty and excellence, you’ll find Managed Services with a difference when you partner with us.
Our Managed Services propel industry-leading organisations across all verticals into their best work. Our Australian-based Managed Services team provides the benefit of decades of first-hand experience and expertise across each of our client’s digital portfolios.
With passion, genuine care and a commitment to the best outcomes for each client at the heart of our work, we pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality service, specific to each organisation’s needs and priorities.
It’s Not What We Do, It’s How We Do It
Whether you’re building a start-up, scaling a large team without an internal IT team, navigating hybrid workplace needs or refocusing your team on the most important tasks, we build life-long client relationships through the holistic delivery of best-in-field service.
The Quorum Difference
In a crowded marketplace, it’s important to understand what sets your Managed Services provider apart. Here’s just a taste of the Quorum experience:
- People – Benefit from a dedicated and passionate team. Our clients reap the benefit of our supported and valued engineers, always considering the human element of any technical challenge. Our team works with the best interests of our clients at heart, looking to deliver above-and-beyond results. By taking care of the operational tasks, our dedicated team sets yours free to add value to your business. Benefit from a dedicated and passionate team. We couldn’t be prouder of the team we’ve built (and continue to grow). With a core focus on culture at Quorum, it’s our clients who reap the benefits of supported, valued engineers.
- Technical Advisory – We work to deliver not only your company’s technical requirements today, but develop a roadmap for the future. Our individualised technical roadmaps are informed by our granular understanding of your organisation’s needs, shaped to meet best practices while providing you with a strategic, competitive advantage.
- Process – Our work is underpinned by the ITIL framework and supported by strong internal processes that ensure consistent, reliable service to our customers. We bring a proactive approach to our Managed Services work, looking for opportunities to improve and streamline at every point.
- Flexibility – Regardless of the size or scale of your operation, we bring attentive, thorough, industry-leading Managed Services expertise to your team.
- Increased Security – Achieve robust security frameworks with our proactive approach to infrastructure, security, identity and operating systems management. We actively monitor your technical environments, keeping them up-to-date with patches and identifying opportunities to strengthen your virtual defences.
Extraordinary client management
There’s more than one reason so many of our clients partner with us for years. We’re focused on partnering with our customers for life as we work to maximise your initial technology investment each and every day.
Our culture is focused on people, not technology, and we look to partner with customers aligned in values to shape meaningful, ongoing relationships. It’s why we invest heavily in the skills of our technical consultants. Each of our clients can experience the power of having an absolute tech guru on their team, no matter their scale.
We bring smart, efficient work to our clients with an integrated approach. We’re not afraid to automate where we can. We’ll flag if there’s someone internal who’s better suited to the task. At Quorum, we don’t gatekeep – we’ll look to educate your team while also providing bespoke approaches that are focused on delivering the best outcomes possible for your business needs.
If you’re looking for a team that doesn’t sit still (for your benefit), you’re in the right place.
Exceptional, tailored Service Delivery
Quorum has developed a signature process-driven service delivery model that ensures our customers receive consistency with the services we provide.
Key elements of this include:
- ITIL-based Service Desk, which provides best-practice Incident, Problem and Change Management framework, ensuring confidence in our ability to provide service support, service delivery and infrastructure management that meets industry best practices
- The development of strong relationships with each of our clients so we can understand both the current and future requirements of the organisation and translate this into strategic consulting and advisory services
- An extended partner network that allows us to provide on-site support for customers across Australia and New Zealand
- Quarterly strategic reviews, leading to the development of Risk Matrixes and Technology Roadmaps